I was more than shock when i saw the outcome of PDP presidential election(primary),sometimes around 2006
I was more than shocked when i saw the picture of a frail looking man!
I asked my dad if the man we saw was seriously goig to contest for presidency come 2007.he bobbed his head up
meaning
YES!
I kept wondering to myself,what a pallid looking man like dat could be doing in a freaking party like PDP
Eventually,i read he was the then present Governor of Katsina state.
I knew that his administration would not be different from that of his predecessor!
Immediately the campaign commenced,i knew appointing him as the presidential candidate was a BIG FLOP
Lets take it from the campaign commencement
OBJ did 65pcent of the talking
Board ot trustees member did 20pcent
his running mate,Goodluck did10pcent
and our dear Mr president was left to do the reamainig 5 pcent!
Nigerians were sooo optimistic about his tenure,but i was not.
During his tenure,he came up with the seven point agenda.i kept askig myself what he needed an agenda for.i mean,do we really need an agenda to run this country.i personally saw it,as a deceptive tactics of luring Nigerians to believe his administration was going to be worthwhile.
For those optimistic about his administration,it has unfortunately remained a mirage,or better still fiction,than a reality!
I do not know much,but i know rulig a state is all about dedication,simplicity and dedication.going as far as coming up with an agenda is not really necessary.
The main thing is to concentrate on one or two developmental agenda during thier tenure.
We all know that the emergence of
Yaradua was strongly facilitated by OBJ,but i do not see aything wrong in goverment continiuty of goverment,we all know that the emergence of Gov.Fashola was strongly facilitated by fmr.Gov Tinubu,we all accepted him because his predecessor was highly rated during his tenures.
Presently,a sick president is trying to salvage a dieing nation(no disrespect to Nigerians),so,that put our dear nation in comatose!!!!
The 7ven point agenda has beeb sheer waste of time and human resouces(if any has been put to it).
He has bitten more than he can can chew and he is secretly licking his wound!!
I doubt if he can still achieve anything again(except u guys award him the 2nd term ticket)
LOL!!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment